Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation
Introducing Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation. The Newest Technology at Refine Clinic. The Safer Alternative to Cosmetic Surgery.
Cutting edge plasma technology to treat various skin concerns. Plasma skin rejuvenation is a non-laser treatment that uses a device to deliver energy in the form of plasma to rejuvenate skin by improving facial lines and wrinkles (rhytids) and skin pigmentation associated with photoaging.
To rejuvenate the face, the platelet-rich plasma is injected in a grid over the area of interest. This kick-starts the skin into a regenerative phase. The skin then attracts vascularity, deposits collagen and elastin, and takes on a more youthful character. It helps plump the skin to treat texture, fine lines, and volume. Women who have had the PRP facelift treatment find their faces look even better several months after the treatments. That’s because the plasma stimulates the skin’s stem cells to produce more collagen, grow new cells and literally rejuvenate the skin. The new cell growth in your skin generated by the PRP takes weeks to months, which is why it looks so much better after more time passes.
Skin Conditions Treatable*
- Age Spots
- Adult Acne
- Fine Lines
- Wrinkles & Crows Feet
- Brow Lift
- Contact us for a full list of treatments.
*Results may vary due to a variety of factors
To learn more about Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation from Plasma Pro, please Contact Us on +353 87 164 7942 or Request a Call Back
The fee is payable at the time of making your booking. This initial €60 will then be deducted from your total treatment charge, as long as your treatment is carried out within six months of your consultation date.
Cancellations for consultations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. If you cancel within 24 hours of your consultation appointment, €60 will be charged.
* Consultation Fee can be waived if treatment is carried out the following day.
Post Procedure Aftercare
1. Please allow up to ten days for healing the microdots and any swelling to subside. Optimal results will take 3 skin cycles (12-weeks)
2. Peri-orbital which includes upper and lower blephs and crows’ feet can swell significantly post treatment, this is temporary and part of the healing process. The treated area can feel tight and may start to itch as the skin heals, please refrain from scratching the skin.
3. It may take multiple treatments to achieve your desired result; We advise 8-12 weeks before carrying out a subsequent treatment.
4. Ensure hands are clean if you touch the treated area or use a cotton tip to apply repair balm & SPF.
5. Under no circumstances should you pick, rub or try to remove the microdots: leave them to fall off naturally. Please do your best to keep the area dry. Moisture encourages the microdots to fall off much faster, therefore, the skin will be at a greater risk of infection, hyperpigmentation and might incur a longer healing time.
6. Do not go swimming, use a sauna/steam/jacuzzi or engage in vigorous exercise whilst the microdots are present. We recommend that you purchase some dry shampoo and wait until they fall off naturally before you wash your hair. If the microdots get wet, use a cool hairdryer on a low setting around 30-40cm from the face.
7. Please ensure that you use fresh pillowcases whilst healing and do not allow pets to sleep in your bed to minimise the risk of infection.
8. Dry healing is the best way to encourage the body to heal; however, please use the repair balm provided if the area becomes dry, irritated or very itchy. Once the balm has been applied, it is difficult to cleanse the area without removing the microdots. Pat the area with cooled, boiled water on a lint-free cloth; however, do not attempt to wipe the area until all the microdots have fallen off naturally. Use a broad spectrum SPF30 or above on the treated areas for a minimum of
12 weeks post-treatment. Do not use sunbeds or sunbathe during this time.
9. If you have any concerns, please contact your practitioner immediately. Call 087 164 7942
10. We will arrange A follow up consultation for you with Dr. Natalia.
Who will be looking after me?
Dr Natalia will be looking after you and will have a full consultation with you to discuss your medical health and suitability, benefits and risks of the treatment, and result and post-treatment expectations. Dr Natalia is a fully insured medical doctor, registered with the Irish Medical Council and has over 15 years experience in medical aesthetic treatments.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes no more than 30 minutes. The procedure is not painful as you will be administered a local anaesthetic before the actual treatment. This takes less than 5 minutes.