Who will be looking after me?
Dr Natalia Bratu will be your aesthetician. The treatment takes about 30 minutes and any noticeable marks usually dissipate in minutes so nobody will be aware that you have had the procedure.
Am I Suitable for Treatment?
At your consultation stage Dr Natalia will go through an assessment and tell you the results she would expect post-treatment. It is important to keep in mind that in some cases the patient’s expected results may be unrealistic and may not be achievable. A small number of people are not suitable for treatment due to, for example, pre-existing medical conditions, lifestyle, and current physical condition.
Here at Refine Clinic, we do not pressure our clients to go ahead with any treatment until they are ready so there is no problem if you decide to come back another day and take time to consider your treatment options.
A contraindication is a specific situation in which a drug, procedure, or surgery should not be used because it may be harmful to the person. You may not have Nefertiti treatment if you
– are pregnant
– are breastfeeding
– have muscular/neurology diseases/disorders
– are taking antibiotics
– are a heavy drinker of alcohol
– under 18 years of age
After your treatment you must not:
– massage face or neck, or have any facial treatments for at least 24 hours (please notify Dr Natalia if you will be having any facial treatment post-treatment)
– take part in intense exercise for 5 days (sweating and excessive heat and strain can prevent treatment settling and activating)
– be exposed to sun or high temperatures.
– drink alcohol for at least 48-72 hours after your treatment.
These all affect results of treatment.