Emervel® is an exciting and sophisticated range of soft dermal fillers designed to help you look and feel your best. Smooth away facial lines, restore volume or enhance your smile with a lip treatment. The Emervel® range is designed to complement the varying stages of facial ageing to provide natural looking results.
Emervel® is based on a substance known as hyaluronic acid, a natural sugar molecule that is found in most living organisms and that has been used in facial aesthetics for many years.
Emervel Touch is used to treat superficial lines, such as perioral wrinkles, which can appear around the mouth and lips, often as a result of long-term smoking or sun damage. Emervel Touch can also be used to smooth wrinkles around the eyes (known as crow’s feet) as well as fine lines on the forehead and upper face.
Emervel Classic provides a medium lifting effect, and is commonly used to treat moderate wrinkles and lines – for example nose to mouth lines (nasolabial folds). It contains local anaesthetic lidocaine for improved comfort during your treatment.
Emervel Deep offers a solution for deep wrinkles/folds or to replace lost volume under the skin. Ideal for use on deep nose to mouth lines (nasolabial folds) and sad mouth corners (marionette lines).
Emervel Volume is the solution for enhancing and restoring lost facial volume to areas such as your cheeks, chin or jawline. Emervel Volume restores and adds support to the skin’s structure giving a smoother, fuller and more youthful appearance.
Emervel Lips offers a tailored, customised filler treatment experience to emulate beautiful looking lips.
Emervel Lips is clinically proven to be well tolerated by patients and long-lasting. It contains local anaesthetic lidocaine for improved comfort during treatment.
- Emervel Touch: €300 per syringe
- Emervel Classic: €300 per syringe
- Emervel Deep: €400 per syringe
- Emervel Volume: €400 per syringe
- Emervel Lips: €350 per syringe
Ellanse™ is an injectable bioresorbable implant, indicated for deep dermal and subdermal implantation. Ellanse™ offers maximum potential for modeling and lifting due to the combination of optimum viscosity, unique elasticity and uniform homogeneity. Therefore, the Ellanse™ range is suitable for a variety of beautifying indications.
The Ellanse™ dermal filler range (S, M, L and E) combines the benefits of both immediate correction of wrinkles and folds as well as stimulating the generation of the body’s own natural collagen for beautiful, fresh, and longer-lasting results.
Collagen is one of the important support structures found naturally in our skin, helping to maintain the appropriate tightness, elasticity and suppleness. Over the course of time, our skin gradually loses its natural collagen, leading to facial laxity and the formation of wrinkles and folds. Ellanse™ uses the body’s natural response to stimulate the generation of the body’s own collagen (neo-collagenesis) – restoring a fresh, youthful look.
How does Ellanse™ compare to other fillers?
Ellanse™ addresses your needs for beautiful, fresh, longer-lasting and cost-effective results. Its four distinctive versions, lasting from one year up to four years, allow you to choose how long you would like the results to last, eliminating the need for frequent repeat treatments.
The Ellanse™ Range Options
The Ellanse™ range is available in four versions for the face and two for the hands:
- Ellanse™-S (12 months)
- Ellanse™-M (2 years)
- Ellanse™-L (3 years)
- Ellanse™-E (4 years) – ideal for nose reshaping
- Ellanse™ Hands-S
- Ellanse™ Hands-M
Benefits of Ellanse™
The Ellanse™ Range has been specifically designed to meet your needs, bringing you a product range that is clinically proven to be safe and offers you the choice of different performance durations.
- Immediate effect – you can enjoy your new, natural, and beautiful look immediately after treatment
- Longer-lasting – your choice of performance duration is unique, from one year up to four years
- Cost effective – compared to other dermal fillers Ellansé gives you optimal and longer-lasting aesthetic results in one treatment
- Sustained Performance – Ellanse™ will maintain full correction during the desired performance duration
- Totally Bioresorbable – in comparison to some other dermal fillers, Ellanse™ will completely disappear after the desired performance duration
- Excellent Safety – for the entire Ellanse™ Range due to safe and approved product components (FDA approved and CE marked) and rigorous safety testing
Areas Suitable for Ellanse™ treatment
Ellanse™ is an injectable bioresorbable implant, indicated for deep dermal and subdermal implantation. Ellanse™ offers maximum potential for modelling and lifting due to the combination of optimum viscosity, unique elasticity and uniform homogeneity. Therefore, the Ellanse™ range is suitable for a variety of beautifying indications.
Suitability for treatment
Ellanse™ is suitable for women and men of differing ages.
Ellanse™ is a non-animal, non-bacterial and non-human derived product so is extremely safe for all patients
Ellanse™ is a natural biostimulator and is biocompatible
Ellanse™ is ideal for
- the correction of long lasting lines, wrinkles and deep folds
- the correction of facial laxity – neck and jaw line in particular
- the restoration of facial contours
- the restoration of facial volume
Ellanse™ for the face
Ellanse™ – S: €450 per syringe
Ellanse™ – M: €500 per syringe
Ellanse™- L: €550 per syringe
Ellanse™ – E: €600 per syringe
Ellanse™ for the hands
Ellanse™ Hands – S: €450 per syringe
Ellanse™ Hands – M: €500 per syringe